I've consumed my weight in guacamole just now while working. Hitting the gym again starting tomorrow – YAY. I'm actually excited about this. I used to be very allergic to avocados and could only have it with other main dishes. Then I had the small ones and for some reason that allergy went away….i'm making up for lost time. I used to have asthma too until I got pregnant with the first set of twins and that went away too. You think if I have another set of twins I might end up with perfect vision? I'm just saying…..
It's been raining all morning. I love this except it makes me want to crawl back into the covers and take a nap. Oh and no mowing today I don't guess - ha
I noticed 4 coffee cups on my husband's desk…do you think he's trying to 'suck' at taking them to the sink – hee hee
LOL! I might be talked into a set of twins for perfect vision! YUM on the avocado though - glad you get to eat them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete