Today I sucked as a mom. It's only 10:45 in the morning but the verdict was in by 7am. The entire ball team was awakened by the eldest member accidentally slamming the bathroom door at 5:30 am. It wasn't joyous squeals of good morning...it was "who the eff woke me up and i'm not happy" screams of ticked off 2 year olds.
At breakfast the eldest reminds me that I did not check all of his homework. On one hand this makes me smile as it shows that he understands that having it checked so that you turn it in and make the best grade possible is a good thing. On the other I want to thump him (i didn't) that he waited until 6:30 am to tell me this.
I forgot to send notes to school about them not riding the bus today. The office ladies are going to love me calling again to ask them to send a note down to the classrooms. (hey they wrote the rules on this one, I didn't so I'm just abiding by what they ask a parent to do even though they act like it burdens their oh so busy day to no end)
We've gone pee pee e potty more times than one should ever have to go.
Somedays one is def. the bug more than the windshield. Go team bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment