Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pee Pee E Potty

That is the absolutely precious way my 2 year old prince says that he needs to go. Yes, ladies and gents, we are now in the throws of potty training. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing says (yells) success than when daddy is on the phone with an artist and the 2 year old princess runs in yelling "Daaaaaddddyyyyy I went in the pooootttttyyyyy" as loud as she can. As cute as it is, it's turned lots of things into the tail spin that it does. Checking every 10 minutes to ask if they have to go, the novelty of going even when you don't have too, the fun of the sink and washing hands 20 times per day. But in the end, it is so worth it. I'm quite certain that I have contributed enough to the earth in the way of disposable diapers being disposed. My bank account will be pretty happy too.

2 comments:

  1. Since you're doing a boy and girl at the same time, I'm curious if what "they" say is true- that a girl pottie trains so much easier and quicker than a boy. My boss has a four year old who is JUST NOW getting the hang of it. Kinda. Though my mother swears I trained myself, it was that easy. I think she has selective memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son practically trained himself but my daughter took *forever*! Of course, I trained my son a month before he turned THREE & my daughter a month before she turned TWO, so that was probably a given.

    SO cute on the pee pee e potty!!!!! Cassie used to say, "Needs to go pee pee potty."

    And FUNNY that I just realized I had missed coming over here (I can't get it to work on my subscription thing for some reason - do you maybe have subscriptions not allowed or something?) bec. I just posted on the exact same thing last night!! Except from a preschool teacher perspective. :-)

    ReplyDelete