Thursday, September 13, 2007

S.P.O.T.L.E.S.S.

That is the state of my house right now. I kid you not. Everything is in its place and everything sparkles. And I mean sparkles…. I swear those professional people have special cleaning dust or something because no matter how much I scrub my sink it does not sparkle like when they did it today. It was fabulous. The bestest gift thus far. I mean it was just….wow. They organized, and cleaned and cleaned out things and re-organized, from top to bottom. It was almost magical.

Here is the crazy thing. We finished work, walked into the fabulously clean house, I made dinner, we all ate and while I cleaned up the dishes the kids all got bathed/showered. By 7:15 everything was clean again. Including all 5 little people. We actually had time to hang out in the living room and just hang. Oh and I also helped the boys make "Vote 4" posters as each of them is running for Student Council in 5th grade. It was such good family time. I didn't have to spend the evening trying to pick everything up, and clean and the 48 little things that somehow end up being 2 hours worth of stuff in the evening. It was just soooo soooo nice.

It's like they gave us a fresh start today and all I have to do is maintain the fresh start for 2 weeks and then they show up again. I think I can do that.

1 comment:

  1. Heaven! Oh dear...that makes me sound pathetic. But I don't care. HEAVEN! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete