Yesterday one of the 12 year old sons interviewed me. It wasn't so much about me as it was his skills as an interviewer. I had to fill out a paper about these skills after the interview. He did great. However, I learned a little about myself. That is, I'm either the most easy going person ever, or I just go with the flow so much that I'm not really decisive.
The questions were great. One was - if you could be any character in a movie who would it be? Another was, if you could go back in time what time frame would you go to. There were 7 of them. I had to think. Really think about my answers. However, I could tell you what my husbands answers would be in a second.
I guess I just never really think about the past...you know as in...the wild west or something along those lines. I don't really watch many movies and I don't really care to be some character. I've got enough real life characters to want to live some other life.
I did know, with a split second response when asked "how many children did you want?" the answer was One. Yeah. One. Funny right?
No comments:
Post a Comment