Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wooo Hooo

I AM EXCITED.....about something I shouldn't really be excited about.

Before you think I'm crazy, let me fill you in.

We moved into this house as a lease when we first found out we were having another set of twins. There was no way I was going to do another multiple pregnancy and build or buy a house.

At this juncture I am very glad we did. Although it's a tight fit, we're keeping cost of living expenses lower and able to put more of it into our business (and diapers for one since that child refuses to potty train like his sister...he would rather 'pway wif his toys'). Not to mention that when your business runs off of nothing but commissions the month prior, then the amount you bring in can fluctuate.

Now that the little two are at the age where they can actually play or be entertained by something other than riding on my hip, I figured it was time to really dig deep and de-clutter. When you can find someone from the Thomas the Tank Engine files in every room along with their friends from the Little People population one has to realize it is time.

So what better place to start than the home office/playroom. Since hubs works down at the office and I work here it made much more sense to move the playroom in here. We did and it quickly became a big office/playroom love fest and everything co-mingled.

So yesterday I enlisted the very excited older 3. Boy were they excited. There is no better way to spend your Saturday than helping mom move stuff and go through stuff.

I must say that after lots of hard work, accidentally ripping the side off my desk, as well as a few cranky moments it looks good. Toys are sorted, desk is cleaned and moved and objects that should have been at the other office are now there.

GO ME.

I would post a picture of it but Mick Mick was soooo excited to find one certain train that I took the batteries out of my camera so he could play for a while.

However, I will leave you with this....which was taken just a little bit before batteries were sacrificed for very loud annoying train that brings much joy.
I mean, what sort of organizing doesn't need a lizard hanging from the back of ones ear. *shudder*

Notice the look of concern on the Pooz's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment