I think our dog is in the womanly way. I say I think because I had NO idea she was in heat. And every time she has been in heat, I’ve known. We came home from the big College Station show and she bounded around the back yard to greet us (we had our neighbor let her in and out the day we were gone) and so did a little Schnauzer with his balls just a bouncing. No I’m not joking. I’m not sure how in the hell he jumped high enough to get his business in our dog…and as comical as it seems, I am not really looking forward to seeing what a Golden Retriever/Schnauzer mix is like. I do realize that dogs can look like a mix or either their mother or the father. So I am really hoping that there are no “mixed” looking puppies. Yes, think about that mix. Stunning I’m sure. So add me to the list of LOSERS who are not doing as Bob Barker said for many years and did not Spay their animal (listen my grocery bill is crazy and that’s with coupons and cheap meals and “spaying” hasn’t been in the budget and she's an INSIDE dog) and will be trying very hard to place puppies (please god only have 2). I’m so pissed about it that I want to scream but can’t. I mean really…they were only acting like dogs right? However, I won’t ever know how “butch” got into my back yard. I do know that Butch has owners that I know where they live as I had to call the Vet to give them his rabies tag so I could call them and tell them that Butch was in my back yard screwing my dog and could they come take him home.
My friend Amy says we can call them Golden Re-schnauzers. I think that's better than Schnau-trievers. I bet they will be horrifically ugly and I should call them Golden Nauzers as that is probably the feeling one will have when seeing them. But you never know...some of the most unattractive couples make really cute kids.
And on one final note. My 2.5 year old son has a new phrase. He says this phrase when mommy is mad, or raises her voice, or when something goes amiss. It took me about 4 times before I realized what he was saying. I don’t know where he got it. I don’t say the word out loud. Mike doesn’t say the word out loud and no one we know says the word. His favorite phrase. That he even said at TARGET when a lady dropped her purse is “OH MY CRAP” now it comes out all sing songy and nice and since he can’t really say his “r” very well it sounds like “OH MY CAP” but you still know what it is.
Yes. I’m very proud. *roll*
That's probably one of my favorite phrases ever.. I'm going to add it to my FUP (frequently used phrases) immediately! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe pups could turn out to be the new fad.. like Labrodoodles and such.. We've got to come up with a marketing plan and a catchy name!
Oh my CAP, that is CUTE!!!!! Sorry...
ReplyDeleteMy friend Beth has a dog that I think its dautsaund and German shepherd mix. He's got the pointy ears and short long body.