Today I have:
- Set up payroll and all things required to setting up an employee. Since I am
not a payroll person this is new and uncharted waters. I have had a full blown
anxiety attack and a panic attack in the 4 hours it has taken me to get it fully
set up. I owe my wonderful friend Deb many gifts for answering my ???s
- done one load of laundry. I intended to do 5
- made it through 3 very loud tantrums, 4 medium tantrums, and 2 small ones from a
little boy who is tired and cranky and is trying very hard to tell me what one
word means but no matter what we do I can't understand. He is frustrated and so
is the whole house
- Loaded the dishwasher and yet managed to pick up the house and it looks like
I've done nothing
- Managed to go the entire day feeling like a spinning wheel
- Realized that I am completely not in charge of anything today. Thank you for
reminding me. *sarcasm*
No comments:
Post a Comment