I really should learn that I was meant to plan something and then get excited bout it. Ever. That if I do plan something I should leave many hours of wiggle room for everything to go wrong. It's not bad when things go wrong per say. I just happens. 99% of the time I roll with it and it isn't a big deal. Usually that is because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter. The 1% of the time that I get really excited about something and I plan it, is when it stings too much when it falls through.
I really do dislike this trait about myself. I should be of the age where I don't get excited until its actually happening.
I have just found this nifty thing in my Word 2007 (and for those of you that are still using 2003, let me tell you…2007 is just awesome…after 4 mo of it I find new stuff each day that I love in it) where I have button called publish. If I hit it, it updates my blog. I don't have to log into anything or go online. It also auto corrects the fact that I love to type in all lowercase and generally I type how I speak. So for anyone that it bugged, it now fixes it. It must know I don't have time for capital letters.
No comments:
Post a Comment