
Nothing like a clean slate to start everything over right?
In the midst of trying to import my old blog over, something technical happened and it didn't work. Since it's about 432 on my list of things to get done today I think that today is a fantastic day to declare the day "Clean Slate Day" and start fresh.
I decided to start fresh due to the fact that each time I went to update my old space I just felt like I couldn't get the ball rolling again.
Another thing that struck me is this: I am many things as are many women. I really don't fit in any specific category, nor do I want to. Yet as independent as we all try to be, there is a certain alienation that seems to come with being fiercely independent. I don't think many of us want that whether it happens intentionally or unintentionally. I think we all believe strongly in the power of women regardless of what label or non label we affix to ourselves and yet bridging the gap between all women is something that I feel needs a little work.
I know I don't have all the answers, but maybe I have a few that will resonate with others and might just help someone bridge that gap a little closer together.
Besides, unleashing your inner rock star could be a lot of fun....right?
*update - out of no where my old blog stuff appeared. This is why technology boggles my mind some days.
photo credit: Nathan Sudds
OK - same name AND same horoscope today.
ReplyDelete