Me too.....I am 31 now-with a 14 almost 15 year old that just started High School! I may just be the step mama...but dang I feel old!!!!
i hopped over here from Moosh In Indy.i'll join you with the vodka valium latte...my 5 year old nephew started kindergarten and my niece started high school today. yeeesh
Oh yeah, vodka in the morning - breakfast of champions!!!!!!!I can't believe I'm going to have a HIGH SCHOOLER this time next year!!!! Where did those peanut sannich days go?!?!?BTW - thought of you explaining glitter in the toenail polish this past weekend as I put some glitter on top of mine! :-)
Me too.....I am 31 now-with a 14 almost 15 year old that just started High School! I may just be the step mama...but dang I feel old!!!!
ReplyDeletei hopped over here from Moosh In Indy.
ReplyDeletei'll join you with the vodka valium latte...
my 5 year old nephew started kindergarten and my niece started high school today. yeeesh
Oh yeah, vodka in the morning - breakfast of champions!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I'm going to have a HIGH SCHOOLER this time next year!!!! Where did those peanut sannich days go?!?!?
BTW - thought of you explaining glitter in the toenail polish this past weekend as I put some glitter on top of mine! :-)